We have very exciting news, we’re now officially part of the Xero Add-Ons marketplace. With this addition we begin our journey to help businesses collect the money they’re due and automate the accounts receivable process. If you’re a Xero customer it’s as easy as a few clicks to add InvoiceSherpa to your Xero installation and be off and running. By using the integration you can easily achieve a few goals:
- Automate invoice follow up, no more phone calls, e-mails, or spreadsheets to track outstanding debt.
- Collect payment from your outstanding invoices right from the reminder itself, making it even easier to get paid and remove excuses for late payment from your customers.
- Even have a real live accounts receivable specialist to call your customers in the event that the automated system just can’t get through.
How does the system work?
- With a right integration with Xero the system syncs the invoices from your Xero system to InvoiceSherpa automatically checking for new or updated invoices to see who’s paying and who’s behind.
- Based on your custom schedule we will automatically create reminders for your outstanding invoices to go out if the invoice isn’t paid by the time that time comes around.
- The system will then send out an e-mail, phone call, or text message to your customer reminding your customer it’s time to pay their bill.
From there your customer can pay easily from the reminder and you don’t have to lift a finger to make it happen. You get paid faster and don’t have to spend time hounding customers to pay their bills.
When a payment is collected we automatically post the payment into Xero so you can keep track of who’s paying and who’s still behind. When an invoice is marked as paid in Xero we automatically delete the reminders in InvoiceSherpa so we don’t accidentally bother someone who’s paid on time.
Give us a call to see how we can help your business start collecting more on the hard work you’ve already done and the money you’ve already earned.